See it all with Crizal
See Better. Feel Better. Look Better.
See it all with Crizal-the advanced eyeglass lenses that change the way you see life. Crizal lenses are unlike any others because they can help you not only to see better, but to feel better and look better while wearing your eyeglasses. You spend so much time choosing the right eyeglass frames-shouldn't your lenses be just right for you, too?
What is Crizal?
Simply the best performing lens you can buy!
Why settle for regular eyeglass lenses when you can have Crizal?
Crizal lenses out-perform regular lenses by helping you to see better, feel better, and actually look better when you are wearing your glasses.
These virtually invisible lenses are extremely durable, scratch resistant, and easy to clean. State-of-the-art, no-glare properties are combined with double-sided scratch resistance and a finish that repels water. Crizal lenses eliminate reflections that cause eyestrain and fatigue, especially from fluorescent lighting and computer screens. They resist dirt and smudges, so you do not have to clean them as often. With Crizal, you not only look better-you feel better, too.
After taking the time to choose the perfect eyeglass frames, shouldn't you also choose the best possible lenses to put in them? After all, the lenses are what help you see well. Advanced Crizal lenses let you do just that.
• With regular lenses, up to 18% of light never gets through to your eyes
• Crizal lenses let up to 99% of light through, so you see more detail, sharper images, and everything more clearly
The latest generation of Crizal no-glare lenses does more than provide clearer vision-they practically take care of themselves:
• Resist scratches, fingerprints, dust, and dirt
• Hydrophobic technology allows water to run right off and leave no mark
• Easier to clean than any other available lenses
Glare affects how you live and work. Long hours in front of a computer and harsh artificial lighting can make your eyes tired and stressed.
• Have you ever seen halos around lights at night?
• Do the words on your computer screen begin to blur while you're working?
If you answered yes, then glare is impacting your vision. Since Crizal lenses reduce glare, they also reduce the problems that interfere with the way you live and work by:
• Reducing eye fatigue caused by fluorescent lights and computer screens
• Reducing glare from headlights, taillights, and even overhead lights, so you see more clearly
• Providing unparalleled comfort while driving, to help keep you and your passengers safe
Annoying glare can not only keep you from seeing the world, it can keep the world from seeing you. When glare does not reflect off your lenses, they appear virtually invisible. This allows you to see better, look better, and feel better about your glasses.
With Crizal, people see your eyes, not your lenses.