There are many contact lens cleaning products and systems on the market today. Which is the best? Dr. Teles recommends the Purilens System because it is chemical free, therefore will not cause allergic reactions, dry eye, or irritation. It is safe for any age, simple to use, and takes only 15 minutes.
- Can be used for all soft contact lenses regardless of brand or type.
- Simply transition from your current cleaning method right to Purilens. No extra steps required.
- Chemical and preservative free.
- The method requires minimal lens handling and no rubbing.
- No separate enzymes are necessary.
Uses subsonic agitation to clean away protein deposits and daily debris build up.
- High-intensity ultraviolet light then kills bacteria to disinfect lenses
- Cleans and disinfects lenses in 15 minutes.
Facts and Figures
- According to a study by the Consumer Product Testing Co. the resulting efficacy of the PuriLens System Is 100% removal of microorganisms, after 15 minutes.
- Once the PuriLens Unit is purchased the cost works out to be 15% less than multipurpose solutions, and 50% less as hydrogen peroxide systems.
- The CLAO Journal reported that 87% of the subjects who tried it loved it and wished to continue using the PuriLens System over any other method.
- PuriLens research surveys showed that, on a scale of 1.0 (unsatisfactory) to 5.0 (very satisfied), patients reported a 4.4 average satisfaction with the cleaning system.
Users of the PuriLens System say that it leaves their soft contact lenses so comfortable and clear it’s like wearing new contacts every day. Since it contains no chemicals, patients experience a reduction in their dry eye symptoms. And, finally, because it takes only 15 minutes, it is also the most convenient system on the market.
Contact Looking Glass Optical to learn how to purchase Purilens. It is truly the only system that guarantees effectiveness every time you use it!